Monday, April 23, 2012

Back on African Ground

Hi all,
Just a quick note to tell you I made the trip safely to Johannesburg. Staying in a hotel near the airport one night and then it's off to Zambia in the morning. The first song I heard getting off the plane was by Bryan Adams...classic. Loving the cool evening air and the familiar accents, too. Sometimes it feels like it's been ages since I was last year, and other times, it feels like no time has passed at all. Can't wait to hug my friends in Zambia tomorrow and to meet some new friends, too!

Here's the plan:
April 24 - May 1 at the Hands at Work annual Celebration in Zambia
May 1 - May 4 in the community in Malawi
May 4 - May 9 at Hands Hub in South Africa

Not sure how often I'll get to access the Internet, but I'll let you know how things are going whenever I can.

Much love,
Brooke

1 comment:

Stephanus Sonata said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.
Steph @ rental mobil jakarta